Manual Desiccant Dryers offer the most cost effective method to remove moisture from very low flow compressed air systems or those which are only used infrequently.
Atmospheric dew points as low as -100˚F (-73˚C) are obtainable with units available for continuous flows up to 25 SCFM.
These dryers are an excellent choice for point of use applications such as paint spraying, laboratory instruments and small control air systems.
Features and Benefits
- Lowest initial cost of any type dryer
- Low pressure drops of less than 1 PSIG
- Easily and quickly serviced
- Color change of the desiccant and moisture indicator provides an instant status of the compressed air system
- No power required
- Lowest operating cost of any dryer
- Units are small, lightweight and easy to install
- Color change desiccant can be regenerated for reuse
Maximum temperature 125˚F
Regeneration temperature 350˚F
Maximum pressure 150 psi
|X03-02-000||1/4”||10||4400 cu. ft.|
|X06-02-000||1/4”||5||600 cu. ft.|
|X25-04-000||1/2”||25||11,000 cu. ft.|
|Recommended Desiccant Replacement for above Dryers|
|Desiccant||Model||# of bags|
|DRP-85-059||X03-02||2 bags (0.88 lb each)|
|DRP-95-303||X06-02||3 bags (0.25 lb each)|
|DRP-85-280||X25-04||5 bags (0.88 lb each)|